Join us Saturday, December 1, 2018, as the parade steps off promptly at 8:30AM at the corner of 1st Ave North & Brandon Street!
The parade will begin at the intersection of 1st Ave North and Brandon Street (Point A) and will travel south towards Broadway, where it will turn right onto Broadway and end at North 8th Avenue & Broadway (Point B)
Please take note of road closures here.
WHAT: Route and road closure schedule for the 65th Annual Piedmont Natural Gas Nashville Christmas Parade.
WHEN: Friday, Nov. 30 – Saturday, Dec. 1, 2018
WHERE: Parade Route – Parade route begins at 1st Avenue and the Woodland Street Bridge, proceeds down 1st Ave., up Broadway and ends at 8th and Broadway.
Road ClosuresFriday – Nov. 30, 2018
• All day – 5th Avenue will be closed from Demonbreun to Broadway.
• 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. – Broadway will be closed from 4th Avenue to 6th Avenue.
Saturday – Dec. 1, 2018
• 2 a.m. to 3 p.m. – 5th Avenue will be closed to unauthorized traffic from Demonbreun to Commerce Street.
• 2 a.m. to 3 p.m. – Portions of Broadway will close to traffic from 4th Avenue to 8th Avenue.
• 7 a.m. to Noon – Portions of Broadway will begin closing to traffic from 13th Avenue to 8th Avenue.
• 8:30 a.m. to Noon – Commerce Street will be closed on the block between 8th Avenue and 9th Avenue. Portions of 9th Avenue between Broadway and Commerce Street also will be closed during this period.
• 5 a.m. to 12 p.m. – Woodland Street Bridge to Interstate Drive will be closed for parade assembly.
• 4 a.m. to 11 a.m. – Union Street and Brandon Street between 1st Avenue and 2nd Avenue will be closed for assembly.
• 8 a.m. – Side streets from Demonbreun to Church Street will begin closing systematically, along with 1st Avenue.
• 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – The remaining parade route will reopen behind the last parade element on a rolling basis as the parade progresses to the corner of 8th and Broadway.
All other streets leading to the parade route are expected to be closed throughout the day based on rolling closures with regard to volume of traffic and traffic flow.
Parade officials anticipate the parade to last approximately two hours. Streets will reopen immediately following the parade.